The buyers on Sofia Gray - for the most part - are completely pleasant individuals, trying to make an online purchase as quickly and efficiently as possible. However, as with any transaction you'd like to know as much about the item as possible before purchasing, to ensure it will fill your specific needs. This is something that seller's welcome, as it usually creates a rapport and trust between both parties, which typically concludes with a sale for that seller.
While that process is the norm for most sales, there are a few buyers who are slightly more “inquisitive” than the rest.
We’ve put together some of the weirdest, wackiest and hilarious questions, requests and messages sellers have received from real life buyers. We've redacted the messages to preserve the users anonymity.
1. Why even bother visiting a used underwear site?
2. Cleanliness is close to godliness.
3. We can confirm that this buyer has no idea who the seller's mom is.
4. Not sure if that would be a fair trade.
5. Hey buddy, this isn't eBay.
6. Cubs fans are hardcore.
7. And a diet coke?
8. That is just “peedantic”
9. I don't know how many of our seller's are runescape players, but I can’t see many accepting.
10. Fifteen cows or we walk.
11. Jerry Springer: “You are… the owner of those panties”
12. This seems very impractical.
13. It didn’t, but now it does.
14. It never hurts to ask.
15. How would that in any way affect the underwear?
16. Somebody give this guy a hug.
17. I guess it would depend on the size.
18. What an amazing prank. Let’s hope he collects the mail.
19. That’ll make a for a fun family gathering conversation.